& Workplace Injury Management
Regardless of the nature of their work, workers should be able to carry out their responsibilities in a safe and secure working environment, free from hazards.
Welcome to Beenleigh Road Medical Centre
How can we help you?
About Our Clinic
Beenleigh Road Medical Centre is a fully AGPAL accredited medical centre in Sunnybank Hill. We are committed to promoting health, wellbeing and disease prevention to all patients. Our doctors are proud to offer the highest standard of patient care in the Sunnybank Hill community. We do not discriminate in the provision of excellent care and aim to treat all patients with dignity and respect.
Doctors at this Practice
At Beenleigh Road Medical Centre we are a fully AGPAL accredited GP and all our doctors are qualified in a wide range of quality healthcare services.
Dr Katie Lomidze
Get Better, Sooner
Book Online Today
If you require a doctor after hours, please call the National Home Doctor Service on 13 74 25.
General Pricing Guide
Please be aware that our fees will increase from Monday 04.04.2022
- Short Consultation: $48.00; Medicare Rebate: $18.20
- Standard Consultation: $80.00; Medicare Rebate: $39.75
- Long Consultation: $115.00; Medicare Rebate: $76.95
- Phone Consultation: $60 (simple), $80 (complex); Medicare Rebate: $39.75
- Short Consultation: $53.00; Medicare Rebate: $18.20
- Standard Consultation: $85.00, Medicare Rebate: $39.75
- Long Consultation: $120.00; Medicare Rebate: $76.95
There is no bulk billing on a Saturday or before 8.30am and after 4.00pm. This includes health care concession card holders, and pensioner card holders. Children under 16 years old will be bulk billed from 8.30am, Monday to Friday.
We can perform your Medicare claim when you pay for your consultation, and your rebate will go directly back into your bank account.
Our existing billing policy will remain the same. Please see the reception staff if you have any questions.